Shelby the Sheep Gourd
Everyone loves Shelby the Sheep from Meadowbrooke Gourds! Now in two versions:
Shelby (unlit) has a textured body with a little tail. Approximately 4 1/2" in diameter.
Shelby Lit is white in color with a star cut out. She comes with an white silicone dipped light bulb. Approximately 4 1/2" in diameter.
How to Make Your Gourd Last 100 Years
- Display your gourd where it isn't exposed to excessive moisture and avoid long periods of direct sunlight.
- When storing your gourd, choose a cool, dark, and dry environment.
- To clean your gourds, wipe them with a soft dry cloth.
- Light your gourd with electric lights (7 watt max) or battery operated lights only.
- Never place a lit candle in a gourd because gourds are flammable.
Warning: Gourds are flammable. Do not use candles in them or place near open flames.