Pair, Beeswax Tapers
From Millhouse Candles in Maryland, where they take pride and care in handmaking their beeswax candles.
Their candles are made from 100% pure beeswax, which is purchased within a 300 mile radius. We offer tapers in two sizes, 9 inch and 6 inch, which are sold as pairs. Beeswax color can vary depending on the region of the U.S. and what pollens were available to the honeybees.
What makes Millhouse Candles beeswax tapers so special?
- Made with 100% pure beeswax
- No additives or coloring have been added
- Each taper is hand-poured
- Only cotton wicks used for tapers
- Naturally sweet honey scent
- Virtually dripless and smokeless
Burn times can vary due to environmental conditions. As long as your candle is burned in a controlled environment and away from drafts, you will receive many hours of enjoyment from them. (Never leave a lighted candle unattended.)