Everyone loves Meadowbrooke Gourds for Fall and Halloween decorating! From funny to scary, they provide the perfect accent. Fall gourds will arrive on September 15.
Made by Meadowbrooke Gourds, Carlisle, Pennsylvania. As each is made from a dried gourd, shape and size may vary.
This adorable Lil Jack Stack is approximately 1.5" in diameter. and would be a great fall decoration for any home.
The Pumpkin Silhouette is caramel in color with a beautiful crow and pumpkin silhouette cut out. Approximately 7" in diameter and comes with an electric light.
The Scarecrow Silhouette is caramel in color with a green colored hat. Approximately 5 1/2" in diameter and comes with an electric light.
Dexter is our tall jack-o-lantern that is burnt orange and caramel in color. The Small Tall Lit Dexter has three leaves cut out on the front and a cute face. Approximately 12” tall and comes with an electric light.
Tiny Dexter is approximately 1 1/2” in diameter and has adorable little arms and a cut out face.
How to Make Your Gourd Last 100 Years
- Display your gourd where it isn't exposed to excessive moisture and avoid long periods of direct sunlight.
- When storing your gourd, choose a cool, dark, and dry environment.
- To clean your gourds, wipe them with a soft dry cloth.
- Light your gourd with electric lights (7 watt max) or battery operated lights only.
- Never place a lit candle in a gourd because gourds are flammable.
Warning: Gourds are flammable. Do not use candles in them or place near open flames.