Fall Gathering at Mooresville Mercantile, Vendor Information
VENDOR APPLICATION INFORMATION:
Mooresville Mercantile’s Fall Gathering
Saturday, September 29, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Rain or shine.
HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH HISTORIC MOORESVILLE’s BICENTENNAIL EVENT, “A Town that Endured Change”
Nonprofit and community agencies, artisans and small businesses are invited to participate in Mooresville Mercantile’s Fall Gathering, September 29, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Nonprofit and community agencies that serve the local area.
- Local artisans and small businesses
- Must bring your own table, tents, etc.
- Must handle all your own sales.
- Must be set up before 10 am on September 29.
- Must clean up your area when finished
- No smoking, no alcohol, no guns, no drugs.
- Agreement and release will be provided and must be signed.
- Electricity is NOT available
- Must sell only Made in the USA items!
- Mooresville Mercantile will advertise on internet and in print. If possible, names of organizations/businesses will be included.
- Mooresville Mercantile will design a flyer to distribute to all invited organizations.
- Participating organizations are expected to share flyers about the Fall Gathering in their business and at shows and events.
- Participating organizations are expected to promote the Fall Gathering on their website and Facebook pages.
- Each participant should provide Mooresville Mercantile with a high-quality electronic version of logo and photos of their products to use in marketing.
No cost to participating organizations and businesses
MOORESVILLE MERCANTILE HAS FINAL DECISION AS TO WHOM IS INCLUDED.
Mooresville Mercantile is not responsible for accidents, losses, weather or any other issue you may have. We only provide the space.
Rain or shine. In case of rain, there will be very limited covered space available.
If you are interested in participating:
Local artisans and businesses:
Email the following to joann@MooresvilleMercantile.com, with “Fall Gathering” and the name of your business/organization in the subject line:
- Name and address of your business
- Short description of your products.
- Price range of your products.
- A short history about yourself and your involvement with your art/craft and a short history about your art.
- Good quality photos of your products.
- If you can or will demonstrate your work during the day. Preference will be given to those who also demonstrate and/or educate about their work.
Nonprofits and community organizations:
Email the following to joann@MooresvilleMercantile.com, with “Fall Gathering” and the name of your organization in the subject line:
Name and address of your organization
- Short description of your organization and its work
- What you will do during Fall Gathering
- Your IRS status (501(c)3, etc.)
- If you will provide any activities for adults or children.